Worcester County Criminal Defense Attorney
Versatile, Effective State and Federal Criminal Defense
No criminal charge is too serious, and no case is too challenging or complex, for criminal defense lawyer Daniel W. Cronin. Our law firm, built around the skills and reputation Mr. Cronin has developed in over 30 years in Worcester County, Massachusetts, is a proven resource for all kinds of people who must navigate the justice system.
We offer caring, skilled criminal defense for all kinds of people charged with all kinds of offenses, including the most serious felonies and federal crimes. If you need trustworthy counsel and determined representation, please contact us and request a free consultation.
Prepared to Help You Deal with Serious Allegations and Criminal Charges
Our firm handles all types of criminal cases, including allegations involving:
- Violent crimes including murder/homicide, manslaughter, rape, kidnapping and domestic assault and battery
- Drug possession, sale, cultivation, manufacturing, or trafficking in marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, prescription drugs or other illegal substances
- Gun and other weapons charges
- Burglary, vehicle theft, and other property crimes such as arson, home invasion, and armed assault in a dwelling
- White collar crimes such as embezzlement, fraud, or breach of fiduciary duty
- Computer and Internet crimes including possession of child pornography, “sexting” or illegal solicitation, identity theft and copyright infringement/illegal downloading
- Public corruption and professional misconduct, including hearings before review and disciplinary boards
- Parole and probation violations at either the state or federal level.
Our firm also assists people considering business litigation or civil litigation — often due to serious personal injury caused by someone else’s negligence.
Call 978-302-4321 to Consult a Skilled, Determined Criminal Defender
Past clients and others familiar with our work at the Cronin Law Firm describe attorney Cronin as personable, hands-on and deeply committed to helping people through troubled times. To discuss your own needs or those of a loved one in trouble, please contact our firm now.